- The latest edition of Manual of Histological Techniques is a compilation of the basics and latest advances in this rapidly evolving field of histopathology .
- The exciting growth of medical technology providing new methods of investigation and treatment is very well imbibed in the essence of this book.
- All chapters are thoroughly revised with addition of 6 new chapters on bone marrow trephine biopsy, tru-cut biopsy, immunohistochemistry in surgical pathology, microarrays and DNA sequencing, microdissection and different types of PCR and quality control in histopathology.
- The chapter on frozen section has been thoroughly revised and expanded with problem solving tips faced during day-to-day practice.
- An appendix on molecular diagnostic changes at a glance in different diseases, tumors and hereditary diseases has also been included as a ready reckoner for the students and specialists working with surgical pathology laboratories.
- Written by an expert in the field the book is a ready reference for pathologists, postgraduate students and technicians working in the histopathological laboratories.
search tags: santhosh, kumar, mandal, santhos, kumaar, kumer, mandla